What’s New this year? What’s the same as last year? Here's what you need to know:
The Pima County Fair will run from April 18- 28 this year at the Pima County Fairgrounds, located at 11300 S. Houghton Rd.
- Monday – Friday Gates 2:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday Carnival 3:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday Gates 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday – Sunday Carnival 11:00 a.m.
- Weekdays: 3:00 p.m.
- Weekends: 10:00 a.m.
- General: $9.00
- Age 6-10: $5.00
- 5 and under: FREE
- Military: $5.00
- $5.00 & cash only
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND:
- PIMA COUNTY FAIR LOW PRICES!!
- THE MOST AFFORDABLE EVENT IN TOWN!
- Budweiser Clydesdales April 18 - 21
- Beerfest 4/20 • Discount Days! April 22 – 23
- Food Drives: 4/21 and 4/28
- Sea Lion Encounter
- Bengal Tigers
- Kiddie Koral
- Mothers Convenience Area
- Pharaohs of Egypt Exhibit
- Interactive Agriculture Center for kids!
- Information booths!
- Demonstrations and vendors in Pima Hall
- Company Party Rentals and Pricing!
- Car Shows!
- Dog Adoption!
- Petting Zoo! Pony Rides!
- 4-H, FFA, Gymkhana
- Upgraded seating @ $15.00
- Mobile app
- Spanish language website, LaFeriadelCondadoPima.com
- Gender Neutral and Family Restrooms
- New Weekend Wristband Day! Sunday, April 21st starting at 11:00 a.m.
- New Concerts!
- New Rodeo VIP Sections
- New Ride: Ice Jet
- New Ride: Titan
- New Ride: Happy Train
- New Foods: Caramel Crack Fries, Glo in the Dark Cotton Candy, Texas Nacho Bucket
- New Rodeo VIP Section (additional purchase)
- New Attractions: Family fun Stage with the Professor Smart Science Show
- New Entertainers: Comedy Juggler, Greg Frisbee,
- Pollinators Exhibit
- New Agricultural Exhibits
- New Entries division: Robotics
- New Art Contests
- New Hours