Did you know that Hydrogen peroxide can help you soften any buildups and clean your ears?
According to Healthy.shared, here is how to use it:
- Tilt your head to the side and apply a few drops in your ear using a syringe.
- You need 1-3 ml of 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide.
- Pump in the liquid with your finger, and you should hear a bubbling noise.
- Tilt your head to the opposite side and drain the liquid from your ear.
- Remove the earwax using a cotton swab.
The most important detail about this treatment is the type of hydrogen peroxide you are using. You should always use food-grade hydrogen peroxide that has been tested as safe to use. CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Content Source: SHARED