Mom Warns Parents About Pacifiers After Her Son Suffers Burns

Mom warns parents about pacifiers after her son suffers burns. Kristen Milhone, a mom of a seven-month-old boy, is sending out a warning to other parents about another danger of giving babies pacifiers, especially before putting them to bed.

Kristen explained that a few mornings ago, her son Jack woke up crying, which was something he did not do very often. When she went on to check on him, she noticed that the infant had a bad burn on the side of his face.

Check it out:

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

Hot 98.3 · Tucson's #1 For Hip Hop
Listen Now on iHeartRadio