What a time to be alive!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at both Disneyland and Disney World is coming and there's so much to look forward to! The rides… the space-age food… and now, the alcoholic drinks. Disney has just revealed all of them in a recent post on the Disney Parks Blog.
According to Bustle,
Within Galaxy’s Edge, which opens at Disneyland on May 31and Disney World on Aug. 29, alcoholic drinks will only be available at one spot: Oga’s Cantina, the land's“notorious local watering hole”which tends to “[attract] some of the most interesting and disreputable characters in the galaxy,” according to the Disney Parks Blog.
According to Disney Parks Blog... below are the drinks that will include alcohol!
Concoctions with Alcohol
Featuring a wide range of classic and unique spirits found throughout the galaxy with a mixture of tastes and flavors to liven your taste buds.
- Spiran Caf – Peru Alto Mayo Organic Joffrey’s Coffee, orange marmalade, rum, vanilla whipped cream, and citrus zest
- Bloody Rancor – vodka, chile liqueur, spicy Bloody Mary mix, and rancor bone
Afternoon and Evening Specialties
- Fuzzy Tauntaun – peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar, and “buzzz” foam
- Jedi Mind Trick – grapefruit and rose vodka, falernum, blue curaçao, white grape juice, lime juice, and grapefruit bitters
- The Outer Rim – silver tequila, açaí liqueur, lime juice, pure cane sugar, black salt, and exotic fruit purée
- T-16 Skyhopper – vodka, melon liqueur, kiwi, and half & half
- Dagobah Slug Slinger – reposado tequila, blue curaçao, citrus juices, ginger, herbs, and bitters
- Jet Juice – bourbon, chile liqueur, açaí liqueur, white grape juice, and lemon juice
- Yub Nub – pineapple rum, spiced rum, citrus juices, and passion fruit
- Bespin Fizz – rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice, white cranberry juice, and cloud swirl