I ran across this online and thought it was something I would like to share with you! I'm not sure who this Johnny Webber guy is... but I would love to buy him a beer sometime! :)
Here is the top ten pieces of advice that he has for people in their twenties!
1. Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.
2. Getting a degree matters, but getting the right degree matters even more.
3. Leave every job you have on good terms. Do not burn your bridges.
4. See the world while you still don’t have a ton of responsibilities.
5. Don’t live on the Internet. Go out and experience real life.
6. Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now.
7. Read. A lot.
8. Dress to impress.
9. Never pinch pennies on brakes or tires.
10. Never stop learning.